Friday, May 4, 2018

Celebrating Sisters Single layout

Hi there lovelies,

A quick share of a single layout with the Finesse Collection. I had such fun designing this paper collection. Both of us worked on elements of this collection but it was my brainchild. I am so glad we got this launched. I intended to launch it in August 2017 but ended up launching much later. It was suppose to be for Women's Day. I fell ill and could finish it in time. There is so much that goes into getting a paper collection launched, but in the end I was a great success. I am still playing with it. I have made a tone of layouts and TN's and cards with it and because it also has a Devotional kit, I am able to use it in my Dreambook Journal too. It is such a versatile collection. The Simply Pretty pattern papers as just sooooooooooo pretty.

In this layout I wanted to celebrate my sister and used a photo taken last year when we celebrated Ivytree Studio's first birthday.  We haven't celebrated the second one yet, but hopefully will get around to that later in the year.

Currently this collection is temporarily disabled in the store...but only for a short while while we update our new catalog. Some changes will be made to some of the elements in this collection, but you will just have to wait patiently for the big reveal later in the year. We are working consistently behind the scenes on all new product and a whole new catalog and some other surprises too.




In this layout you will see me using mostly paper. The only art elements I aded was a little 
 Green  Daler Rowney Acrylic Artists Ink and Magenta Drawing ink from Dala and my water brush pen. I added some flair buttons from the Finesse Collection and some flower blingies. 







 Check out the bunting and the washi paper strips from the Simply Pretty pack. I just love it. It adds a wonderful dimension to the page without it being too much of an effort. 

I hope you try this layout. 




Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what we are up to www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of our pretty paper here
Connect with the team on our Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here


No comments: