Friday, May 4, 2018

My handmade Midori Travel Notebook cover

Hi there lovelies,

I wanted to give you a quick show of one of my handmade Midori covers. 

I am a frugal creative girl and I find it more rewarding to make my own stuff. It is probably the designer in me that have this drive and need to figure things out for myself.  I also love all things shiny and gold, so I added some gold foiling to my dori. I don't think that this in total cost me more than $5 to make. Most of it I had in my stash or studio already, so I can't say exactly how much it would cost me to make one of these, but it's not a lot. 





I added a simple Daily Planner to it that hubby bought for me at our local PNA bookstore. I added some paper clips I made and a bull clip, as well as a couple of handmade travel notebook inserts made with Ivytree Studio paper. 


I hope you try to make your own. It was such fun doing it. 



Visit Ivytree Studio to see more of what we are up to www.ivytreestudio.co.za
Buy some of our pretty paper here
Connect with the team on our Facebook page here.
Share your Ivytree Studio layouts with us here

No comments: