When it comes to cardmaking, I like to play around and use a variety of techniques.
Have you tried making these:
- Digistamp cards - using images or drawings or digital stamps as a focal point on your cards.
- Die cut cards - using dies to cut elements and use as a focal point on your cards.
- Mixed Media Cards - using a variety of art product and techniques on your cards.
- Layered Cards - using a variety of elements and layering on your cards
- Box cards - exploding box cards where you open the box and all the layered elements are revealed.
Can you think off more types of cards? Leave a comment to this post.
Here is an example of a card I worked on recently. I don't have the final image availalbe but I thought to share the close-ups to show you the results of mixing mediums.
Paper from my stash and white cardstock
A variety of inks including my favourite Vegas Gold All Purpose Ink
Gold acrylic paint from our local brand Dala
Flower elements cut with Silhouette Cameo
Stitching pattern: Basic flower design
'Till next time!