I have found a really easy way of journaling and keeping up with my scrapbooking. Planning things out and writing my story in these little books, have given me such joy and I plan to do loads more of these projects.
The following ideas can help you fill these books:
- Listing - just making lists in these books as you think of projects and all those "good ideas" you want to remember.
- Project Life - keeping up with scrapbooking in these books are just so easy.
- Using up your stash - just decorating TN's for later use is a hobby in itself.
- Prayer and Bible journaling - I do this a lot in these
- Using them as planners
- Using them as mini art journals or for doodling
- Gift books - filling them with quotes and little treasures and then gifting it to someone makes for a very personal love gift.
Leave me a comment if you can think of more ideas for these little books.
Products used: Love Collection Ivytree Studio
'Till next time