Monday, April 9, 2018

Document Life single layout

Hi there lovelies,

Sharing another layout using the Finesse Collection.

In this layout, I used a lot of the border cuts available in the Simply Pretty collection colour matched to the Finesse Collection. I also used chipboard from this collection's kit. 

I loved creating the simple paper flowers. I cut basic flowers out of white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo and layered them. Some I kept white and others I sprayed the centres with a purple spray. I used my glue gun to drop enough glue in the centres until it formed a little dome. I then coloured it with Vegas Gold All purpose ink and some with blue metallic paint (Dala brand). I created some texture in some of the centres using silicone beads. 


















Products used:
Paper from the Finesse Collection by Ivytree Studio
White cardstock
Glue sticks for a glue gun
Inks and paint
Silicone beads and seed beads

'Till next time!




No comments: