Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Dreambook entry

Hi there lovelies,

Today I'm sharing with you how I do my prayer journaling. I started this process a long time ago around the year 2000 and have been able to keep it up. 

The basic concept is to use an inexpensive notebook, magazine cuts from Christian magazines, some pretty paper and perhaps your art doodles. Mainly you create a visual display of what you are praying for. It turns abstract prayers into something visual and tangible that you can relate to. I add the Word God gives me to it and what I'm praying for and then I date it. 

Sometimes I just create pages and then leave space to write and add later on. Each time I pray, I add my prayer, add the date and when I pray over it again, I add that day's date. God has powerfully used this process in my life to reveal His will and to guide me along in my faith journey. 

If you want to know more, you can join me over at Gracelilly Faith Art where I will be sharing more about my Faith and Creative Worship. 


Isaiah 61







'Till next time!




No comments: